Are you looking to use your excellent leadership skills in a Team leader role in a dynamic environment with an excellent staff team? An expanding Pre-school means you will be working closely with the deputy team leader to manage and plan for a busy room and your growing team.
The right candidate will be passionate about early years education and have experience of working in a Leadership role to support their staff.
- Excellent staff room facilities
- Staff Discounts
- Training programs for safeguarding and first aid.
- Staff training days
- Christmas night out.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of Level 3 qualification in childcare
- A qualification in leadership and management (preferable)
- Experience of leading a team and managing people
- The ability to ensure that children are developed to their full potential
- Full up to date knowledge of current childcare practice and legislation
- Excellent knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- A good sense of humour and people skills.
All positions are subject to an enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This is a full time position working approximately 40 hours per week over 5 days.